Ages 9-18 $165.00
**Please read the volunteer requirement below.** (Fee includes uniform kit: jersey, shorts, socks)
**Late fee of $10.00 will be added to all registrations completed after August 9, 2014.
*First games will be played on September 13, 2014*
How to register:
♦ Click the "Register Now" button on the upper right side of the page. ♦ You will be directed to the page to choose your child's age group. ♦ You will be prompted to create an account if this is the first time you are registering with HYSC. ♦ Enter your email address. ♦ A link will be emailed to you to create you account password. ♦ Once you have created your password, you may return to the registration page. ♦ Enter the email address and password you created.
♦ You may begin registering your child. ♦ The first page is parent/guardian information. Please enter your cell number, provider, and agree to recieve texts.
♦ Nothing should be entered in the ID box.
♦ The second page is child/player information.
Parents of returning players from Spring 2014, may use the log in information that was created at that time.
In order to receive text updates from HYSC during the season, you must enter your cell phone number,
cell phone service provider, and agree to receive text messages.
• Ages 3-8 play all games at MLK Park, 508 Forest Road, Hueytown, Alabama 35023. Most games will be played on Saturdays, with a few games being scheduled for Tuesdays or Thursdays beginning at 6:30 p.m. Games last one hour.
• Ages 9-18 will participate in Central Alabama Soccer League (CASL). There will be four home games and four away games that are played in the Birmingham surrounding area. Parents are responsible for all transportation to away games. Games are played on Fridays, Saturdays, and Sundays. Games last one hour.
• Parents are responsible for purchasing cleats, shin guards, and a soccer ball. Cleats may be any color you like. No football cleats will be allowed.
• Practices will begin the week of August 25, 2014.Practices for ages 3-8 are generally twice a week for one hour. Practices for ages 9-18 are held two to three days a week, and my last up to an hour and a half. The exact days of the week that your child will practice depends on the availability of our volunteer coaches.
• There will be a parent information meeting held on Monday, August 25, 2014. Rules for the upcoming season will be given out, and rosters will be available for any parents that do not know which team your child has been placed on.
• Only siblings are guaranteed to be placed on the same team.
•Payment: Registration fees can be paid online by clicking the "Register Now" button near the top right of the page. You may pay with a credit/debit card online. The full fee must be paid by August 17, 2014. HYSC has a NO REFUND POLICY after teams have been formed. The last date to request a refund is August 20, 2014. The request must be made in writing to . All refunds will have $15.00 deducted for administrative costs. There will be no refunds for late fees and opt out fees. No partial payments will be accepted.
**You may pay with cash on the dates listed below. Please register your child in the system before you come to pay in person.
Saturday, August 2, 2014 Saturday, August 16, 2014
HYSC Concession Stand HYSC Concession Stand
10:00 a.m. - 12:00 p.m. 10:00 a.m. - 12:00 p.m.
•Volunteer Requirement:All parents are required to volunteer a minimum of one hour during the season for every child they register. There are several volunteer areas to choose from for the upcoming season. If a parent wishes to opt out of volunteering, a $50.00 opt out fee will be added to the final registration cost, per player. In the event that a parent agrees to volunteer, but does not fulfill the commitment on the agreed upon date, the registered player will not be allowed to play until the volunteer commitment is met. Parents that choose to volunteer will receive advanced notice as to dates and times they are required to volunteer. The soccer club would much rather have parents participation than the opt out fee, so please consider volunteering your time. It is greatly needed, and would be truly appreciated.
Please check out the "Upcoming Dates" post below for more details about upcoming events.
If you have any questions, please click the "contact us" button found at the bottom of the page or call 205-565-8707.
Cost: $60.00 (Includes camp t-shirt and daily snack.)
Registration: You can register online through July 28, 2014.
Click the "Register Now" tab near the top right of the page. Select the camp for ages 9-14. You can pay with a credit/debit card.
The fee covers all three days, and must be paid in full before players are allowed to participate.
If you would like to pay with cash, please register your child for soccer camp online prior
to July 28, 2014, and you can pay in person beginning at 5:30 p.m.
All campers will participate in a boot camp style clinic, with different skills being taught at various stations. They will cover skills such as how to properly kick a soccer ball, conditioning, passing, ball control, and so much more.
Each camper will need to bring a soccer ball.
Ages 9-12 size 4 Ages 13-14 size 5
If you have any questions, please contact HYSC at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Below you will find information about free upcoming coaching courses that will be held at our club on August 19, 2014 and August 21, 2014. It is open to all parents that are interested in coaching, but feel like they do not know enough to coach. It will be taught by licensed coaches from Alabama Soccer Association. The online portion must be completed prior to August 19, 2014. We invite all parents to take part in this wonderful learning experience that will benefit all of our little soccer stars.